You think that you can feel Kharkiv but believe that there is more to discover with someone who truly knows this city? This is what we have designed the Kharkiv All Inclusive Full Day Tour for. essentially we want to show you as much of Kharkiv as we can in one day. And believe us, there is even more than that. But if you join our Kharkiv All Inclusive Full Day Tour, then you know the city already better than most people who live here!
The city center of Kharkiv is quite compact for a city of almost 2 million people. But there are many places in Kharkiv that we will walk or take a ride to, to really make sure you see things that you need to see. On our tour we therefore are able to cover all of the main sights in the city center plus a lot of fun things that you should not miss out on:
– the Dershprom – the first Soviet skyscraper and one of the biggest buildings in the world
– Slovo House – the place where many famous artists and writers lived in the 20s and 30s before they found a tragic end
– take a ride in one of the most fun cable cars in the world
– the Mirror Stream fountain – one of the most beloved fountains in the country and one of the symbols of Kharkiv
– street art of famous Gamlet and others
– Yermilov Art Center – visit the current exhibition with us (depending on availability)
– take a ride on the biggest ferris wheel in Ukraine
– the prettiest churches of Kharkiv and their history
– try some typical Kharkiv candies in the city’s oldest shop for sweets
– find out more about the Metro Kharkiv and take a couple rides with us to explore the best stations
Those are just some of the sights that you will get to see on our Kharkiv All Inclusive Full Day Tour.
Since we offer you this tour as an all inclusive tour, you really have nothing to worry about. Our guides care about all of the things you would usually have to take care of yourself: We organise the transport through the city. If a taxi is required, we will get one. But we also want you to see how normal Kharkivians move throughout the city (by metro, tram, bus or marshrutka). We also will invite you to a Ukrainian meal at one of our favourite restaurants and give you an introduction into local food in Kharkiv! In the afternoon of course we will stop to get some coffee at a typical place that most locals will visit at some point during the day! After an adventurous walk, we will enjoy the views from both the biggest ferris wheel of Ukraine and one of the best cable cars in the world! Come and join us, it sure will be fun!
Price for 1 person: 149 Euro
Each additional person: 10 Euro
Info hotline in English and for Whatsapp/Viber:
Meeting point for all public tours:
Thermometer on Constitution Square – but before coming, please register at the tour page! Otherwise no guide will be there!