A Kharkiv sightseeing tour is the perfect way to discover everything that Kharkiv has to offer. Being the second biggest city in Ukraine, Kharkiv actually has much more to offer than you would think! With a private walking tour you will get to explore what you like. On our Must See Private Tour, you will cover the best places to see Kharkiv in just 3 hours. This tour is perfect for people who wanna cover the most of Kharkiv in a short time!
The city center of Kharkiv is quite compact for a city of almost 2 million people. That makes it easy to show you some of the best places in just about the 3 hours that we estimate for our route. On our tour we therefore are able to cover all of the main sights in the city center:
– the Dershprom – the first Soviet skyscraper and one of the biggest buildings in the world
– Slovo House – the place where many famous artists and writers lived in the 20s and 30s before they found a tragic end
– the biggest Kharkiv synagogue – the Jewish community of Kharkiv has a long history
– the Mirror Stream fountain – one of the most beloved fountains in the country and one of the symbols of Kharkiv
– street art of famous artist Gamlet and others
– Yermilov Art Center – where you sometimes run into world-famous artists
– the prettiest churches of Kharkiv and their history
– try some typical Kharkiv candies in the city’s oldest shop for sweets
Those are just some of the sights that you will get to see on our Essential Kharkiv Sightseeing Tour.
Our Kharkiv Buddies take you to the places that you have to see and even those that you would never find without us. All of our Kharkiv Buddies are locals and have a deep knowledge of history, love our city and want to help you make the best of your stay. You can ask all the questions you have about Kharkiv and how life in the city is. Our Buddies will give you a personal insight into the life of Ukrainians in Kharkiv and show you the city always with their personal view.
For up to 4 people: 59 Euro
For 5-9 people: 69 Euro
From 10 people: 8 Euro per person
Info hotline in English and for Whatsapp/Viber:
Meeting point for all public tours:
Thermometer on Constitution Square – but before coming, please register at the tour page! Otherwise no guide will be there!